See the complete trackside-results list:
Doors open at 6pm – Racing action starts at 7pm
Youth 12-18 yrs. $15
Child 4-11yrs. $10
3 years and under FREE
Family pass: 2 Adults 2 Children $50
HERITAGE PARK – CHILLIWACK
Map: Heritage Park â†’
CASH OR CHEQUES ONLY
Amateur riders with AMO/FWM membership:
First Class $40 Second Class $35 Third Class $30
First Class $50 Â Second Class $45 Â Third Class $40
Pro Class – $60 per class
Wristbands will be sold at signup. All riders are required to sign a waiver at the time of signup and collect wristband.
Wristbands are $15
All riders under 18 years of age must Â complete a minor release form. Â This form must be signed by a parent/guardian.
$22.50 (+tax) Â per night with hook-up,Â $12 (+tax) Â dry camping
A camping pass will be issued at the gate to be displayed on your vehicle.
10 x 10 Pop Up Tent in the pits $50 per weekend, space dependent, limit one tent per rider. Sponsors take priority over available space.
TRAILERS â€“ Sponsor trailers only at an additional charge of $100 per weekend â€“ trailers will not be parked in priority pit space.
TRACK RENTALS NOVEMBER 23rd :
12:00pm – 1:00pm $400
1:00pm – 2:00pm $400
4:30pm – 5:30pm $600
5:30pm – 6:30pm $600
7:45pm – 8:45pm $600
10:00pm – 11:00pm $400
Please contact Lisa at email@example.com for rental bookings.
NOTE: a 50% non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
REKLUSE RIDING SCHOOL
Presented by Ryan Lockhart and guest Instructor
ONLY $65 for expert instruction by well known Pro RiderÂ Ryan Lockhart, and guest Instructor. Our schools are designed to help improve techniques and keep our riders safe.
8.00 am â€“ 9.00 amÂ 85cc and up
9.10 am – 10.10 am Advanced 50cc/65cc and Beginner 85cc
10.20 am â€“ 11.20 am Beginner and Junior 50cc/65cc
Please note Â you must Â pay, sign your waiver, Â have your wristbandÂ on and ready to go 15 minutes before your class begins or you will not be able to participate in the class. Signup begins at 7.30 am.
NOTE: Â Those in the 10.20 am class will be required to sign up for race registration before school starts.
CONTACT LISA ATÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ to register.
Watch for more info…..
SIGN UP: 9:00 am – 11:30 am
RIDERS MEETING: 11:45 am
PRACTICE: 12 noon â€“ schedule may change
PRO SIGN UP: 2:00 pm â€“ 4:00 pm
PRO MEETING IN THE PITS: 4:10 pm SHARP. Fines may be issued if you are late.
OPEN TIMED PRO PRACTICE 4:30 â€“ 5:00 pm
DOORS OPEN TO PUBLIC: 6:00 pm Â 7:00 pm OPENING SHOW
SCHEDULE MAY CHANGE
*CLASSES WILL ONLY RUN WITH 5 OR MORE RIDERS!
NEW KID BEGINNER
*50cc Â 4-6
*50cc Â 7-8
*50 cc OPEN
*LADIES AND YOUNG LADIES
*85cc 7- 11
*SUPERMINI – MODIFIED ONLY (NO 65cc)
*Schoolboy (125cc/250cc) 13-17
*PRO AM LIGHT
*PLUS 30 Â VET JUNIOR/VET MASTER
- ABSOLUTELY NO FUEL CONTAINERS OR REFUELING INSIDE THE BUILDINGS
- ABSOLUTELY NO PROPANE HEATERS IN THE PIT BUILDING
- ABSOLUTELY NO OIL CHANGES INSIDE THE BUILDING AND ALL USED OIL MUST BE TAKEN OFF PREMISES AND DISPOSED OF AT AN APPROPRIATE SITE
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL IN THE BUILDING (ONLY IN THE DESIGNATED BEER GARDEN); ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE ESCORTED FROM THE PROPERTY AND BANNED FROM THE SERIES
- NO SMOKING INSIDE OF ANY BUILDING – NO EXCEPTIONS, VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED!
- NO RIDING IN THE PIT AREA, PLEASE PUSH YOUR BIKE TO THE STAGING AREA
- NO RIDING BEHIND THE PIT BUILDING
- NO PARENTS BEYOND THE START GATE UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY TRACK STAFF AND HAVE SIGNED A WAIVER
- PLEASE OBEY NO PARKING FIRE LANE SIGNS. ALL VEHICLES PARKED IN FIRE
LANES WILL BE TOWED
- NO BICYCLES INSIDE, NO SCOOTERS
- POWER HOOK UPS ONLY MEANT FOR ONE APPLIANCE PER TRAILER OR PIT AREA
- BIKE MATS ARE NECESSARY AND CAN BE PURCHASED FROM ANY MATRIX CONCEPTS AUTHORISED DEALER
- ALL BIKES MUST HAVE CLEARLY VISIBLE NUMBERS
FollowÂ FUTURE WEST MOTO ON FACEBOOKÂ for up-to-date information on ALL THINGS MOTOCROSS!