FUTURE WEST MOTO
Canadian Arenacross 2018/19 Championships
ROUND 3 & 4
November 30 & December 1, 2018
HERITAGE PARK – CHILLIWACK
Map: Heritage Park â†’
See the complete Trackside-results list:
Doors open at 6:00 pm – Racing action starts at 7:00 pm
Youth 12-18 yrs. $15
Child 4-11 yrs. $10
3 years and under FREE
Family pass: 2 Adults 2 Children $50
Amateur riders with FWM Membership:
First Class $45 Second Class $40 Third Class $35
Amateur riders WITHOUT FWM Membership*:
First Class $50 Â Second Class $45 Â Third Class $40
$60 per class
NOTE:Â Only riders with FWM membership are eligible to receive points toward the series overall.
SIGN UP: 9:00 am – 11:30 am
RIDERS MEETING: 11:45 am
PRACTICE: 12 noon â€“ schedule may change
PRO SIGN UP: 2:00 pm â€“ 4:00 pm
PRO MEETING IN THE PITS: 4:10 pm SHARP. Fines will be issued if you are late.
OPEN TIMED PRO PRACTICE: 4:30 â€“ 5:00 pm
DOORS OPEN TO PUBLIC: 6:00 pm
OPENING SHOW:Â 7:00 pm
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
$15 – up to 4 per rider.Â
Sold at signup. All riders are required to sign a waiver at the time of signup and collect wristband.
After 2:00 pm, wristbands are $20 and can be picked up at the Window at 6 pm.
Transponders are now mandatory for all racers.Â Your transponder number must be included on your sign up sheet.
There are a limited amount of transponders available to rent at $20 per day.
Transponders may be purchased through FWM on our online store.Â https://squareup.com/store/future-west-moto
All riders under 18 years of age must Â complete a minor release form. Â This form must be signed by a parent/guardian.
NOTE:Â All parentsÂ of assist classes (50 cc and New Kid Beginner) are required to sign a general waiver at the time of signup.
$25.00 per night with hook-up,Â $15.00 per night dry camping
A camping pass will be issued at the gate to be displayed on your vehicle.
INDOOR PIT SPACE:
10 x 10 Pop Up Tent in the pits $50 per weekend, space dependent, limit one tent per rider. Sponsors take priority over available space.
Due to space restrictions, only Sponsor trailers will be permitted in the pits at an additional charge of $100 per weekend â€“ trailers will not be parked in priority pit space.
To reserve trailer space, please email:Â firstname.lastname@example.org
NOVEMBER 28 and 29:
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm $400
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm $400
3:15 pm – 4:15 pm OPEN $40 per rider
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm $600
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm $600
7:45 pm – 8:45 pmÂ OPEN $40 per riderÂ
10:00 pm – 11:00 pm $400
Please contact Lisa at email@example.com for rental bookings.
NOTE: a 50% non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
ONLY $65 for expert instruction by well known Pro Riders. Our schools are designed to help improve techniques, safety and respect in a fun environment.
8:00 am â€“ 9:00 amÂ 85cc and up
9:10 am – 10:10 am Advanced 50cc/65cc and Beginner 85cc
10:20 am â€“ 11:20 am Beginner and Junior 50cc/65cc
Please noteÂ in order to participate in the class you must Â pay, sign your waiver, Â have your wristbandÂ onÂ 15 minutes before your class begins.Â Signup begins at 7.30 am.
NOTE: Â Those in the 10.20 am class will be required to sign up for race registration before school starts.
CONTACT LISA,Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ to register.Â A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time registering.
New Kid Beginner
50cc Â 4-6
50cc Â 7-8
85cc 7- 11
Under 30 (16 – 29)
Pro Am Lites
125 All Stars (must have 5 bikes to run)
B Classes will be added to the program when necessary, and will run before the night show. The WINNER of the B Main will qualify for the A Main.
RULES OF CHILLIWACK HERITAGE PARK AND PIT BUILDINGS
- ABSOLUTELY NO FUEL CONTAINERS OR REFUELING INSIDE THE BUILDINGS
- ABSOLUTELY NO PROPANE HEATERS IN THE PIT BUILDING
- ABSOLUTELY NO OIL CHANGES INSIDE THE BUILDING AND ALL USED OIL MUST BE TAKEN OFF PREMISES AND DISPOSED OF AT AN APPROPRIATE SITE
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL IN THE BUILDING (ONLY IN THE DESIGNATED BEER GARDEN); ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE ESCORTED FROM THE PROPERTY AND BANNED FROM THE SERIES – This will be strictly enforced this year.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE OF ANY BUILDING – NO EXCEPTIONS, VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED!
- NO RIDING IN THE PIT AREA, PLEASE PUSH YOUR BIKE TO THE STAGING AREA
- NO RIDING BEHIND THE PIT BUILDING
- NO PARENTS BEYOND THE START GATE UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY TRACK STAFF AND HAVE SIGNED A WAIVER
- PLEASE OBEY NO PARKING FIRE LANE SIGNS. ALL VEHICLES PARKED IN FIRE
LANES WILL BE TOWED
- NO BICYCLES INSIDE, NO SCOOTERS
- POWER HOOK UPS ONLY MEANT FOR ONE APPLIANCE PER TRAILER OR PIT AREA
- BIKE MATS ARE NECESSARY AND CAN BE PURCHASED FROM ANY MATRIX CONCEPTS AUTHORIZEDÂ DEALER
- ALL BIKES MUST HAVE CLEARLY VISIBLE NUMBERS
FollowÂ FUTURE WEST MOTO ON FACEBOOKÂ for up-to-date information on ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.